letterboxd profile

30.5.07

pirat3s

Hey Pirates. Where were all the titties? I thought I went to see Pirates, the AVN super-movie?

Shiiit. No titties? No doggystyle sword inferno sex? Shiiit. Well, I saw the bitch anyways.

To be honest, I had no desire to see this movie? I HATED the second one, however, after watching Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End, I did want to watch all three movies in a row. The only reason I may have wanted to see this movie (other than just being a movie goer) would be because of the name. It sounds like an old mythical type fortune or telling, which is bad ass.
I liked the writing of the movie a lot. Each character had their own story and agenda. It was a bit confusing, but it did come together and I felt that. It was still kind of corny, but I liked the actual sword penetration (which is also found in "Pirates).
The different Jack's were stupid, but the whole Pirate Bretherin was coool.
All right. This wasn't a bad review, and this won't be a bad rating.

Pirates of the Caribbean - At World's End - 3/5

No comments: