letterboxd profile

28.12.08

flying v

The Hot - Well, it wasn't what I expected, which really isn't a bad thing. It was really a story about Vince Vaughn giving these younger comics a break, and travelling 30 days and doing a comedy show each night. Kinda crazy..and awesome. It was a very honest story and it just seemed very real. That's what I like, honesty..and I like all the flashbacks with Vince Vaughn, and how they showed real parts of the tour...and also flashbacks. Super cool. It's kind of an emotional movie!

The Not - I guess I thought it would be just a stand up comedy tour. I guess I would have wanted more comedy, but I wasn't dissappointed..the Katrina stuff seemed ..iffy, but I liked that they were honest and the guys didn't wanna go out and give out tickets. They were funny assholes.

Final Shot - Vince Vaughn's Wild West Comedy Tour - 4/5

No comments: